Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kurzweil pc3 le7.How much are they worth 2nd hand?

Rikismyname

Hi me again.

How much would you say a 10 month old pc3 le7 is worth 2nd hand off eBay?

The thing is Thomann have the brand new with free delivery for £780 now. So am unsure what I should be paying 2nd hand as I can get one now for £630 including delivery, but this seems a lot if you can buy one new for another £150.

Thoughts?

Nord Stage 2 HA76 | Roland FA-06

Gretsch G5420s I H&K Statesman | Strymon Flint | Catalinbread SCP | Source Audio Nemesis.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While that does seem a very optimistic price given the Thomann offer, the only thing I'd mention is that second-hand Kurzweil stuff doesn't come up all that often, so you might wait a while to see another one (at hopefully a more realistic price - I'd say around the £500 mark myself).

However, if you need one now, and the one on eBay is in good nick, that's still £150 you've saved for something else (case, expression pedal maybe). If the eBay one is less than pristine, it might be worth contacting the seller and see if he'd take less for a quick sale.

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

Right OK.

Well the guy said he wants £600 plus £30 delivery through eBay. I really want to try one to see if this semi weighted "springy" action is OK for me but don't want to play more than I should as I'm borrowing the money of my Dad then repaying him when I sell my motif es or resell the kurzweil, but don't want to pay that much to find I can't resell it at that price again and lose a lot of money after eBay fees etc.

What to do.

Gretsch G5420s I H&K Statesman | Strymon Flint | Catalinbread SCP | Source Audio Nemesis.

If you click eBay's "sold listings" option on the search page, you will be able to see the range that they have actually sold for over the past few months, which will give you an idea of how that price compares, and give you more of a clue as to what you will likely get when you sell. (Unless they are so rarely sold there that the sold listings option shows little to nothing.)

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

If you click eBay's "sold listings" option on the search page, you will be able to see the range that they have actually sold for over the past few months, which will give you an idea of how that price compares, and give you more of a clue as to what you will likely get when you sell. (Unless they are so rarely sold there that the sold listings option shows little to nothing.)

Wow the ks for that, I never knew you could do that. It seems they have sold recently for around that value, but then realised and not sold so unsure of what this particular model is worth now.

But I did see a kurzweil pc3x7 with hard case for £690ish..si that tells me I should probably hang on, save some penny's and be patient until another turns up, unless the guy with the pc3le7 gives in and let's me have it for £560 today.

Archived