Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football 2013

Dave Bryce

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may have my first real injury with my starting RB. Turns out that's why his output today was poor. I didn't know until I saw some highlights tonight.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I wasn't very happy with Luck last week, and I considered putting in Kaepernick. But, playing @ Seattle and I thought the better of it. It's nice to be right about these things sometimes. :)

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2012/07/20/940-lynch-marshawn-8col.jpg

:thu::rawk:

I thought I was dead when Vernon Davis got injured..... :eek:

dB

Sheesh! That's some serious output. I almost wish I stayed up for the rest of that game.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

lost Lacey to injury, rest of the team just blah....Bench not much better.....
Yeah, I was surprised how poorly your team did this week. It was pretty ugly and would have been even uglier if it weren't for Graham.

Dwayne Bowe - Good receiver paired with a piss poor QB. Next year remind me not to draft any receiver on the same team as Alex Smith. :mad:

Smith isn't piss poor - he simply doesn't throw into coverage (which is why he almost never gets picked), and Bowe was double covered all night. All he did was pull guys off everybody else (Avery, Charles, McCluster).

Speaking as a football fan, as KC is currently 3-0, it's kinda hard to fault the strategy. :idk:

Sucks from a FF POV for sure, though. I have him on a few of my other teams...but probably not for long. At the very least, he's headed for the bench for a week or two.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

It seems like most of the guys that have done big for me previously had weak games today, except Murray. I'm really worried about the ones for Hoodie's team that have yet to play.

It seems like most of the guys that have done big for me previously had weak games today, except Murray. I'm really worried about the ones for Hoodie's team that have yet to play.

Urg. I should have played Josh Gordon. I stared at his name on the lineup screen for about 5 minutes, then said "nah, Stevie Johnson instead." Dammit. I need big games from both Welker and McFadden tomorrow night, or I'm boned.

Urg. I should have played Josh Gordon. I stared at his name on the lineup screen for about 5 minutes, then said "nah, Stevie Johnson instead." Dammit. I need big games from both Welker and McFadden tomorrow night, or I'm boned.

Yes. If you don't, I got lucky! It's not like my bench did a lot, but I guess Shorts finally had the game I picked him for on the week I benched him. I'm glad I motivated him. :freak:

Oh, I see Powell had a good game. Lucky me! I've been sticking with Luck for the first three and have been right so far. I expected more from Kaepernick, but was sorta rooting against him today to prove me right.

SF's offense got over 400 yards the first game, and 400 yards total the last two. Ugly.

So...apparently Darren McFadden got a passing touchdown? Thank you, fantasy football gods. And sorry Joe...
Your two guys came up for you good last night, Bri.

I never did like Welker. :mad:

I just read the week recap (never have before) and I'm doing well despite the mediocre record. :idk:

Steven Jackson is out, possibly until week 7. :( Luckily, my other RBs are doing well.

I had to hit the wavier wire...at the moment, 5 of my players are questionable, and two others probable - but not very good...

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

I had to hit the wavier wire...at the moment, 5 of my players are questionable, and two others probable - but not very good...

Your team looks fine, man! They'll all play....

...and no worries - maybe my team will perform like it did last week. :eek::rolleyes:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Archived