Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Arturia minimoog V - Home Studio 2

ArnoldLayne

I downloaded the free version of the subject Arturia synth back when it was offered a couple of months ago. I can't seem to get it to work in CW Home Studio 2 as a stand alone or plug-in.

Was this feature disabled on the free offering?

I ran the VST adapter program and it appeared to work, but it's not showing up as a plug-in that I can see.

This is new to me so I could be missing something easy (I hope) . :crazy:

Prophet 6, '38 Hammond BC, HR40, 2 Leslie 760's, Prophet 08 PE, RD700GX, Ensoniq E-Prime, SCI Pro-One, TX-7, CP80, Arturia VI's

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If cakewalk home studio is the same as Sonar it requires you to scan for plugins, however it only scans the folders that you tell it to scan.. Look for an option to scan for plugins and make sure that the folder your minimoog vst is in is being scanned, if it's not, add the folder to the scan list.

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

Thanks, Craig.

I did the scan, it found the vst plugin and stated it was configured correctly and successfully (home studio configures VST to DXi)- but I can't see the plug-in anywhere within CWHS2.

:cry:

I also found the drop down box in CWHS2 I think it should be listed within, but it is not.

Prophet 6, '38 Hammond BC, HR40, 2 Leslie 760's, Prophet 08 PE, RD700GX, Ensoniq E-Prime, SCI Pro-One, TX-7, CP80, Arturia VI's

A question on this too. :blush: If I'm in Logic, how do I record a certain sound from the synth?

I.e., whenever I'm recording, the patch always reverts back to default. How do I get past that?

With Korg's MS-20 plugin, I have to do a "PROG CHG" edit in the "CONFIG" section.

Admittedly, I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to soft synths.

~ Sean

Juno-60, Juno-G, MicroBrute, MS-20 Mini, PX-5S, R3, etc.

I have sonar producer and home studio is similar but just different enough that i may not be able to help. In sonar you simply insert a vst and it should appear on the list unless its in a sub menu, or hasn't scanned properly.

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

Archived