Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

German Cannibal Goes on Trial

Heard this on the news this morning... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3286721.stm Guy advertises on internet for someone to slaughter and bizarrely someone volunteers, gets killed and eaten... and it's all filmed on his camcorder. Defence are going to try and say that since the victim volunteered - it's not murder. Thank God I'm not on that jury panel... edited highlights of the film footage to watch... :o
Chris Griffin: Yo, did y'all check me when that hottie was all up in my Kool-Aid? Yeah, I was looking to break off a little somethin' somethin' but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and she's all about the bling-bling.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my God, this is gruesome and horrible. Do you really think the guy that responded to the advert knew what he was volunteering for, or do you think that he was some sort of sex freak that just thought the guy was kinky and had a weird way of expressing himself? He cut the guy's penis off and ate it together with him before dissecting him???? They ought to serve this Killer on a platter to the sharks.

[quote]Originally posted by Ani: [b]had a weird way of expressing himself? [/b][/quote]He's not the only one.The notorious Issei Sagawa differed in that he didn't have the victims(a female German girl)permission,and because of his fathers political and financial status in Japan,Issei is a free man and now a celebrity(OJ?) who makes the talk show rounds in Japan.Here's a link to this sick man's story [url=http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/sagawa/5.html?sect=3]www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/sagawa/5.html?sect=3[/url]
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Archived