Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Pickguard is on...Geddy on Geddy

SteveC

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty cool though I think Geddy's pickguard should have a pic of you on it.

Resist the urge to smash someone over the head with it when they ask "Who's that girl on your guitar?"

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

Pretty cool though I think Geddy's pickguard should have a pic of you on it.

Resist the urge to smash someone over the head with it when they ask "Who's that girl on your guitar?"

+1

"Everyone wants to change the world, but no one thinks of changing themselves." Leo Tolstoy

You know what would be really cool? If he had a picture of himself on his pickguard. And that picture had a picture of himself on the pickguard. And THAT picture had a picture of himself...
"Tours widely in the southwestern tip of Kentucky"

A little factoid - the pic used was taken at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul. So while not a "local" shot, it's about as close as they come to here when they tour.

You mean Rush isn't going to be playing the hotspot that is the Grand Forks Olive Garden? Those elitists!!!

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

You mean Rush isn't going to be playing the hotspot that is the Grand Forks Olive Garden? Those elitists!!!

No, but their booked for the next three weekends at the Springfield Pimento Grove.

"Tours widely in the southwestern tip of Kentucky"

Thanks. I think it did as well. I like it more very time I look at it and play it. Gives the old bass some new life!

I sent my painter a link to this thread as he wanted to hear the responses. I've had nothing but positive remarks.

That is awesome with awesome sauce on top!

Well done Steve.

I call first dibs when you go to sell it. :D

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Archived