Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Hilliary's In Bagdad

Guess George ain't the only one who wants some ink, H. Clinton just visited the troops in Bagdad too. Guess that makes Bush about as "brave" as a woman, it was photo-op all the way...for both of 'em. Did George play dress-up this time or did he put all the fake stuff back in the closet along with the forged documents.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it was cool that see went over so she could see the results of the 'infestation' that continued to grow while her husbands' foreign security teams were asleep - or otherwise ineffective. ... from this armchair... kylen

[quote] Guess George ain't the only one who wants some ink, H. Clinton just visited the troops in Bagdad too. Guess that makes Bush about as "brave" as a woman, it was photo-op all the way...for both of 'em. Did George play dress-up this time or did he put all the fake stuff back in the closet along with the forged documents. [/quote]Guess hillary ain't the only one who wants some ink, the President just visited the troops in Bagdad too. Guess that makes hillary about as "brave" as a man, it was photo-op all the way...for both of 'em. Did hillary play dress-up this time or did she put all the fake whips and chains back in the closet along with the billing records from her law firm. BLA BLA :wave:

[quote]Originally posted by WOW: [b]Who will win, Hillary OR this guy? [img]http://a799.g.akamai.net/3/799/388/c4875c90adc3b1/www.msnbc.com/news/2081606.jpg[/img][/b][/quote]I've never wished I owned photoshop more than I do right now - I'd draw a Hitler moustache on that picture... ...not to say that I see ANYTHING in Dean that reminds me of Hitler, beyond the fact that the posted picture just reminds me of a Hitleresque pose for some strange reason. :freak: Sorry for the OT interuption. Carry on. Blah Blah Blah. ;)

Oh yeah, and I'd replace the SM58's with Neumann Bottles and darken his hair a bit to make the transformation complete. ***************************** Hillary has my respect for going to see the troops. On one hand, she's not as much of a target as the POTUS, but killing a US Senator would be definitely something the terrorist bastards would like to do. So yeah, there's a risk involved, and I am sure the troops appreciated her visit, although from the clips I've seen, President Bush got a stronger, more enthusastic response from the troops.

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [b] [img]http://a799.g.akamai.net/3/799/388/c4875c90adc3b1/www.msnbc.com/news/2081606.jpg[/img] [i]"I cast thee out!!!"[/i] [/b][/quote]I like the italic caption. He's exorcising George Bush from the office of the Presidency. It won't be soon enough.

Archived