Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Contemplating the Kurz K2000...

KingstonCrim

Make sure you read the manual first before visiting Sonikmatter. Otherwise they will eat you alive over there.

:laugh:

Stuff like that NEVER happens here. :facepalm:

BTW, I'm looking for a newish keyboard but only have a little bit to spend since I ride the train on Thursdays and Sundays. Can anyone recommend something cute that comes in blue... or perhaps aqua? :laugh:

Tom (Kidding. BTW, who's watching BASKETBALL this weekend? Nobody is at work today.) :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, I'm looking for a newish keyboard ... Can anyone recommend something cute that comes in blue... or perhaps aqua?

How's this?

http://assets.accordo.it/galleries/56608/05.max.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Make sure you read the manual first before visiting Sonikmatter. Otherwise they will eat you alive over there.

:laugh:

:laugh: Well, I wouldn't, but yeah, an honest attempt at understanding goes a long way. The tutorial vids by Geoffrey Gee are a good starting point, and the Kurzweil site does have a slim set of FAQs that are worth a read-through.

I make software noises.

(Kidding. BTW, who's watching BASKETBALL this weekend? Nobody is at work today.) :cool:

Go TERPS!!!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I do like those Geoffrey Gee vids, & I've been working my way through them. He does seem to make it much easier for understanding the internal layout, better than just reading the manual. One afternoon and evening with it so far, and no doubt this is a kick-@ss synth. I've also been lurking through some of the threads at SonikMatter and it looks like plenty of good info to be gleaned there too.

So many parameters, so little time...

Archived