Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

"Start your own thread."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b]Man, I couldn't imagine having to deal with a touchpad (or worse yet, one of those little mice / joystick thingies they have in the middle of the keyboard on some laptops) when toasted. They're hard enough sober. :) [/b][/quote]Which is why I always carry my USB optical mouse with me whenever I hit the pub!! :D Cheers! Spencer
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

[quote]Originally posted by I kinda like cardigans: [b]I tried to start my own thread but ViLo hijacked it so now I'm gonna pour a double Bacardi on the rocks to assuage my hurt feelings. :cry: [/b][/quote]Yeah! Go for it, Dak! Happy Thanksgiving to ya! :thu: And one more thing... I'm kinda liking cardigans more and more since I saw your new avatar! Good work! Gas :cool:
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

[quote]Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?: [b] [quote]Originally posted by I kinda like cardigans: [b]I tried to start my own thread but ViLo hijacked it so now I'm gonna pour a double Bacardi on the rocks to assuage my hurt feelings. :cry: [/b][/quote]Yeah! Go for it, Dak! Happy Thanksgiving to ya! :thu: And one more thing... I'm kinda liking cardigans more and more since I saw your new avatar! Good work! Gas :cool: [/b][/quote]Back at ya Gas. I'm likin' Cardigans more all the time.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Criminals are criminals, they get tried, convicted and sent to jail. This is one reason we need a World Criminal Court. As to fav booze, Wild Turkey 101 or Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Never liked Jack for some reason, too much charcoal or something. White Lightning is good if you can find it, so is Everclear...but if you have this, don't get near a match. Please don't drink and drive...It's a crime. Get someone else to drive or take a taxi. Happy Holidays :)

[quote]Originally posted by Johnny B: [b] As to fav booze, Wild Turkey 101 or Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Never liked Jack for some reason, too much charcoal or something. White Lightning is good if you can find it, so is Everclear...but if you have this, don't get near a match. Please don't drink and drive...It's a crime. Get someone else to drive or take a taxi. Happy Holidays :) [/b][/quote][b]I[/b] ain't agoin' nowhere. Just a setten' my butt here to home.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived