Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

harvey

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it may not be the "?" but the response... possibly a little bait upon the end of the hook....

Let's see, if I had an "X" guitar and had to have the pickups adjusted... Let's say "11's" on it, what would be the adequate hight from the pole piece to the bottom radius of the strings, provided I had a pot of gold to accomedate the leprechuan that would adjust the said pickups....

19,999 Beers on the wall... ? :thu::D:cool:

Thanks for the friendly friendliness, it's very nice of you guys (some funny stuff above, too! :D ). :wave: Maybe I just need to get a life...

Among other things (including not being at the computer at all), I was just busy scoping out various music and gear vids and clips being as I recently, finally got cable-born high-speed; not the highest speed high-speed, but certainly a vast improvement over dial-wait. :D

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Among other things (including not being at the computer at all), I was just busy scoping out various music and gear vids and clips being as I recently, finally got cable-born high-speed; not the highest speed high-speed, but certainly a vast improvement over dial-wait. :D

Yeah, 'bout time you joined the 20th century.

And big congrats on the milestone.

Scott Fraser

Yeah, 'bout time you joined the 20th century.

And big congrats on the milestone.

Yhup, I'm finally witda 20th Century! :D:thu::cool:

After all, it's where I keep all of my best stuff...

Maybe the Mod-U-Lay-Tors could get the "20K" club off the ground by putting in a suggestion to the MP.com big guys for us? :idk

We can certainly poke around a bit. 20K does seem to be a milestone worth having its own special designation - perhaps "Founding Member of the MP Diamond Post Whore Society"? :D

I kinda like the Bucket Mouth Society but favor the 20K club until someone reaches 30...then the 30K club, etc...the young'ins should be chiming in on this as they'll live long enough to reach these milestones...
Take care, Larryz

I'm kinda thinking my post-count will slow down in the near future, but due only to being busier with other things 'n' stuff... This'll always be a 'home' for me here. :cool:

Was only kidding about the Bucket Mouth Society, glad your here and glad you made it your home...

Oh, Hell, I'm not that thin-skinned! :D:thu: 'Sall good.

Hell, some of the stuff I'VE typed here over the years... !! :facepalm:

Archived