Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rocksmith Guitar Games

Delta

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not But a Buddie at work said it is great. He and his son are playing it regularly. And his skills have gotten alot better, I mean alot. As a learning tool it seems to work for him. I my self cannot get into that type of stuff, and I was a gaming fanatic as a kid, I just do not enjoy video games anymore.

BTW he has it for Xbox, so its on his big screen.

Lok

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

Got it on xbox... and I have to say, once you figure out the game part of it, it's quite the tool. Problem that I found with it, if you could even call it a problem... as the song's playing.. instead of just playing the note's required, I'm playing the extra one's that aren't on the screen... it sences that and starts throughing you a lot more notes to hit... so if you are use to playing the song a certain way, it forces you to play it another.

For a person who has never picked up a guitar, it will have them playing a song within a few days easily!

Never showed the littlest how to tune or play any of the strings above G... he had it tuned up in seconds and was up on the Low E string rock'n out to the first 2 songs fairly easily. The game sences your weakness and will help you build on those as well as the extra games... makes scales and finger warmups much more fun.

If you haven't tried it yet, jump in to a guitar shop, or game store... bring your axe, plug in, and give it a whirl. The first part of trying to figure out what's what can be annoying but after 10- 15 minutes, you'll be right in to it and learning songs that you might have never considered.

[video:youtube]

Got it on xbox... and I have to say, once you figure out the game part of it, it's quite the tool. Problem that I found with it, if you could even call it a problem... as the song's playing.. instead of just playing the note's required, I'm playing the extra one's that aren't on the screen... it sences that and starts throughing you a lot more notes to hit... so if you are use to playing the song a certain way, it forces you to play it another.

For a person who has never picked up a guitar, it will have them playing a song within a few days easily!

Never showed the littlest how to tune or play any of the strings above G... he had it tuned up in seconds and was up on the Low E string rock'n out to the first 2 songs fairly easily. The game sences your weakness and will help you build on those as well as the extra games... makes scales and finger warmups much more fun.

If you haven't tried it yet, jump in to a guitar shop, or game store... bring your axe, plug in, and give it a whirl. The first part of trying to figure out what's what can be annoying but after 10- 15 minutes, you'll be right in to it and learning songs that you might have never considered.

Cool. :cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived