Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

this sucks, beavis!

pinkjimiphoton

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been there, done that; 9 nights and 10 days without heat, electricity, or water in February during the aftermath of an ice storm in Rochester, NY...

Hung blankets in all doorways and windows to reduce drafts, and rain a kerosene heater in the entrance-way by the spiral-stairs leading up to the two bedrooms.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

The only time I can recall being without power was the NYC blackout a few years ago. I got stranded 5 miles from home and had to walk (no subways), but that didn't kill me. I was in no hurry and stopped to chat with people along the way.

Luckily, it wasn't COLD out!

That's what the pile of wood on my back porch (that my neighbors constantly complain about) is for. ;)

What is wrong with your neighbors? What's the big deal about a woodpile, particularly contained on a porch? Scheezse...

That's what the pile of wood on my back porch (that my neighbors constantly complain about) is for. ;)

What is wrong with your neighbors? What's the big deal about a woodpile, particularly contained on a porch? Scheezse...

I live in a residential neighborhood. Oddly enough, these same people don't seem to have an issue with the used car lot in the backyard of the house next to mine.

Man can survive without food if he has some water - BUT NO TUBE AMP?!? Pure savagery man, at least your pedals run on batteries. I went just two days without power a few years back, got down to zero or -5 both nights. SUCKED. I now have an 8.5KW gas genny and got an electrician to put in a new panel so it's legal and safe. Murphy's Law clearly states that I'll never lose power again. Good luck up there y'all.
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

I now have an 8.5KW gas genny and got an electrician to put in a new panel so it's legal and safe. Murphy's Law clearly states that I'll never lose power again.

Until the close pass of that weird green comet that screws up all electrical systems and raises radioactive brain-seeking zombies the world over... !! :eek::freak:

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss103/CaevanOShite/Eyewannarocknrollallnight.jpg

How ya hangin', pjp?

Well yea Caev, except for that one thing of course! Dontcha hate when that happens?

:freak:Braaaii- ehr, guitaaarrs... girrrlls... beeeeerr...

MMMMN, COOOKIIEES... !

Archived