Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

touch sensitive keyboard

christoferst

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey motif, you might want to take a moment and actually recommend something that the OP can use; his other thread was asking about PSR keyboards with built-in speakers... let's try to stay in the same ballpark, shall we?

To christoferst, this is what happens when you impatiently ask the same question in two different threads. :(

I'll say it again, get the PSR-E333 and be done with it.

Hey motif, you might want to take a moment and actually recommend something that the OP can use; his other thread was asking about PSR keyboards with built-in speakers... let's try to stay in the same ballpark, shall we?

Hey Sven,

u-key has speakers and I didn't read his other thread.

Hey Sven,

u-key has speakers and I didn't read his other thread.

I was referring to the Novation, and making assumptions does nobody any good; it wastes your time, and confuses the OP.

Sven, you should really start to sing at some point :wave:

which touch sensitive keyboard do u recomend as best when talking about prices with a maximum of 200euros or a litle more than that?

FYI, the phrase "touch sensitive" is ambiguous. Keyboards can be velocity sensitive (having to do with how hard you hit the keys), and they can also be pressure sensitive (having aftertouch).

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

which touch sensitive keyboard do u recomend as best when talking about prices with a maximum of 200euros or a litle more than that?

FYI, the phrase "touch sensitive" is ambiguous. Keyboards can be velocity sensitive (having to do with how hard you hit the keys), and they can also be pressure sensitive (having aftertouch).

Scott, given that it's a complete neophyte, and he's talking about PSR series keyboards (or, at the very least, a 200 Euro budget), I think common sense can find a home in this thread, n'est-ce pas?

Sven, you should really start to sing at some point :wave:

I do sing, and have for some time, but don't see any benefit to taking part in your other thread. In this thread, at least, someone will hopefully find something helpful amongst all the off-target suggestions. :thu:

Scott, given that it's a complete neophyte, and he's talking about PSR series keyboards (or, at the very least, a 200 Euro budget), I think common sense can find a home in this thread, n'est-ce pas?

The fact that we're talking to a neophyte is why I thought it would be useful to help him understand the terminology, capisce?

It is also certainly possible that a neophyte might not know that the feature he really wants is not even available in his price range. So he gets the board home and says, "hey, you guys were wrong, this thing isn't touch sensitive..." It would be better to understand that before one buys...

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

but don't see any benefit to taking part in your other thread.

we know you don't see, we know...

Do you really want to get into a pissing match with me? Seriously? :evil:

For starters, you might want to stop assuming you speak for anyone but yourself. Or are you adopting the royal "we"?

Archived