Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My loss is your gain!

Ladies and gentlemen, My company close it's doors yesterday, leaving me jobless (but hopeful!) They have commisssioned me to get rid of all the old audio and video gear! So here is a partial list for those interested: (Please note that my company has to be out of the building very soon, as well as having limited resources, so this gear is offered at low prices FOR PICK UP ONLY!!! It is in Bethesda, Maryland) AB Technologies Model 131 EQ: $25 Audio Technica AT 835b Shotgun Mic: $130 FMR RNC-1776 Compressor: $150 USB Pre 2-channel computer audio interface: $450 AT 4033 Anniversary Edition Microphone: $200 And the darling of the audio group, a Great River Electronics ME-1NV Microphone Preamp, just bought, used twice: $899 There are also various mics, stands and cords. We also have video equipment! Panasonic AG-DS850 VHS deck: $450 Sony PVW-2800 Beta Deck: $4000 (an extremely good and useful deck!) If anyone is interested in any of the above, please email me at amazzocc@hotmail.com Also, if anyone has a nice, cushy job for an audio/video/graphic and web engineer, please email me at the same address. And send money. Lotsa money. Drew
Andrew Mazzocchi

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to hear about your job, Ultravibe. I've got just about everything on your list though. We must have similar hearing, since you were probably the one picking out the equipment. Again, sorry about your situation and good luck. I'll keep me eyes open for you. Lincoln Ross Dead Black Jedis

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Hey just took a second look. What's up with that eq, is it any good? I'll email you, cause 25 bucks for an external eq would be cool. Talk to you, Lincoln Ross Dead Black Jedis

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Well, Phil, that was the original word, but by the end of the day today, my boss was reconsidering. (He said initially that he didn't want to deal with shipping, but I think if [b]I[/b] deal with it, he'll be okay...) I think they are also worried about money issues and time issues, but it seems we are going to be there at least through Friday, so... Send me an email and I'll see what I can do.
Andrew Mazzocchi

Well, I came in this morning to the ol' job to meet up with Rog and some other buyers for the equipment, but was told by my former boss not to sell anything yet. Apparently, they have found potential venture capital, so they may be re-opening in about two weeks. But it may fall through... I'll repost if we ARE actually selling anything - with a more complete list this time. Sorry for any inconvenience. Drew
Andrew Mazzocchi

Archived