Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RMI Kontakt instrument

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I love me some RMI and I plan on purchasing this, all of your pimping of the Hollow Sun products belongs in Shameless Plugs.

Actually, it belongs in neither, Dana, as far as I can see. Thus spake dB:

This sub forum of the Keyboard Corner is here for the sole purpose of allowing regular contributing members of the community (30 posts minimum) to have a dedicated place to post about their CDs and downloads of their music for sale, as well as videos of their music for sale. It is also okay to post information regarding upcoming gigs.

Please be advised that this sub forum is NOT for people looking to sell merchandise, gear, or services. No exceptions.

To me, that last par would rule out plugging of software products by interested parties.

Yamaha: P515, CP88, Genos 1, HX1

• 1 month later...
When I post these things about Hollow Sun I just do it because I dig his work. There is no money in it for me. I did donate the samples that were used on some of his stuff and he put up a link to my BandCamp site. Quick check there of my Atomic Shadow Stuff should convince anyone that I am not going to get rich doing what I do. Not with a link from every page on the Internet!

Archived