Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mother's Day Thought ...

We should acknowledge the contributions and impact that mothers have on us.

- For those on the forum that are actually mothers.

- For those on the forum that had to act as mothers.

- For those on the forum that have wives/S.O. and children.

Thanks for allowing our dalliances, the odd schedules, irrational fits of GAS and the overnight gigs.

Just wanted the opportunity to thank them all, espeically my long-suffering and very understanding wife.

Happy Mother's Day.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for allowing our dalliances, the odd schedules, irrational fits of GAS and the overnight gigs.

and rehearsals on Mothers' Day.

"Everyone wants to change the world, but no one thinks of changing themselves." Leo Tolstoy

and rehearsals on Mothers' Day.

And gigs where we are gone by 6:30 AM and home at 1:30 PM- on Mother's Day (had one yesterday weekend for a local community event)

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind"- George Orwell

Even though my Mom has been passed away for many years now, I would like to publicly thank her for buying my first bass and amp to get me started in 1975. It was a Teisco bass and an Ampeg B-15N flip top. $60 each.Thanks Mom.

Archived