Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Editing on a Juno Gi

headhunter636

I have narrowed my selections of replacement synths down to the Juno series, they just seem to have what I am looking for. However, if someone could help me with a detail about the Gi that I cannot seem to find any straight answers to. Are you limited in the patch editing that can be done on the Gi, compared to a Di or Stage? I realize there is not editor for a PC and it all has to be done on the synth itself, but how bad is it? Part of what I enjoy about a synth is creating new sounds and I would have to say I would go for something else if I cannot create on the Gi.

Thanks,

Dave

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello man. I still have a Juno-D for the creative power alone. All the juno boards are set up with a nice creative work flow. Gotta dig the knobs in edit mode! I haven't played all the juno family but read the specs enough to see the likeness of them. For what its worth, I plan on upgrading to the G when my bank roll will allow it with confidence that it will be an upgrade from the powerful juno I already own. Nice fat synth sounds!
"A good mix is subjective to one's cilia." http://hitnmiss.yolasite.com

Archived