Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

When Professionals Go Bad

02R96

Came across this on YouTube. Larry and Adam miss there cue and Bono has to count them in. :laugh:

If you watch closely at the end of the song, Bono and Larry are laughing. It's nice to see a band have fun instead of being oh so serious. Liam Gallagher or Axl Rose probably would have stormed off stage. Then again Ronnie VanZant would have punched him out...

Dan

"I hate what I've become, trying to escape who I am..."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope they both brushed their teeth well before that performance. I don't think I've ever been comfortable enough with any of my band mates to share a mic. Or maybe I've just never been comfortable enough with their hygiene. :)
We cannot accelerate the growth of a tree by pulling on its branches. - Ricardo Iznaola

I try to convince people I play with that if things get screwed up, the thing to do is NOT to come to a full stop but instead to look to each other and "play through" and find the beat. Not much looks as bad onstage as a band trainwrecking to a complete halt and starting again...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Yeah, if you can quickly gauge if the audience noticed the glitch, or even cared, I'd just play through. If anyone complains, hand them your axe and ask them to show you how it's done.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Some of the pros laugh and play through and make the same mistake on purpose when it comes around the 2nd time trying to pretend it's not a mistake or a cover-up, only the audience knows what's going on and everyone gets a good laugh out of it...when in doubt, play through...
Take care, Larryz

Archived