Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I was wondering how someone becomes a moderator on here?

Technokitsune

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because i know some places have stuff like auditions for moderators.

I heard they give their axes girls' names, for they know not the touch of woman while their terms of service last. :whistle:

Changing axes names...... :rolleyes:

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

they know not the touch of woman while their terms of service last.

Well of course! A vow of celibacy is one of the main requirements of being a Mod.

Oh MY GOD..I am a moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we all know! http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/Smileys/lol-045.gif

Because i know some places have stuff like auditions for moderators.

I heard they give their axes girls' names, for they know not the touch of woman while their terms of service last. :whistle:

Changing axes names...... :rolleyes:

"Axes / Bold As Love"... :)

_________ http://www.culturebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kaki-king-bed-guitar.jpg

I was wondering how someone becomes a moderator on here? Because i know some places have stuff like auditions for moderators.

Actually, they are appointed by Divine Right and Manifest Destiny. During the selection and coronation process, different colored smokes coming out of Ace Frehley's guitar are used to signal the masses, followed by letting loose the doves.

___________ A-String and Bluesape

___________ http://sienzuf.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/on-a-mission-from-god.jpg

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Nah, they ain't telling it right. It's like back in the day, when judges offered young offenders their choice of prison or military service. Except, you don't have to be young, and the offense has to be really bad, like playing KISS for children, or publicly admitting you listen to Lady Gaga while wearing woman's underwear...even if you are a woman.

That's how you get to be a moderator around here...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Nah, they ain't telling it right. It's like back in the day, when judges offered young offenders their choice of prison or military service. Except, you don't have to be young, and the offense has to be really bad, like playing KISS for children, or publicly admitting you listen to Lady Gaga while wearing woman's underwear...even if you are a woman.

That's how you get to be a moderator around here...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/Mr/flaming.jpg No secrets are safe here! http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/Animations/image11.gif

I have heard that there is a 3 mile bicycle race down the side of a steep mountain.

When I say bicycle, I am referring to those ridden in the 19th century with the big wooden wheel IN FRONT about 7 ft off the ground.

If you win this race you have to next go down the 100 ft waterfall in a whiskey barrel. This is the part that most people find unpleasant.

they know not the touch of woman while their terms of service last.

Well of course! A vow of celibacy is one of the main requirements of being a Mod.

Oh MY GOD..I am a moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya get caught moderatin' in the closet with copies of National Geographic and Guitar Player, 'Zan?

:freak::blush: :smirk: :grin:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

With apologies to Reif & both CBs (Chuck Berry & Craig B.) ...

"As I was moderating over the site

I saw Kitsune & his question tonight

Rampdog & Picker & Gifthorse, too

Caeven O' Shite quotin' Guitarzan

Nothin unusual, ever'thing's cool

Just gotta watch out for that Halfnote fool

Typing word speed close to 95

Software & browser bumpin' side to side

Moderatin'

Why can't you be easy

Oh, moderating

Why can't you be easy

That dang old forum sometimes almost makes me crazy"

Maybelline...the German TV version

d=halfnote

Actually, these days it's a pleasure, now that the truly unruly people have packed up their angst and gravitated to other fora. We miss some of our former regulars, and wish them well, but our core brethren here are rock solid.

Actually, these days it's a pleasure, now that the truly unruly people have packed up their angst and gravitated to other fora.

I can think of a couple specifically, & it's been a much more pleasant & respectful, far less argumentative place without them.

Scott Fraser

Scott Fraser

Archived