Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Public library and piracy

zephonic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just want to get all of you in a room with BBQ and beer. :thu:
When?

Thought of you last Friday - Noon. I was there at The Pit with family (da guyz) while the bride and ladies were at the Bridesmaid's Luncheon.

It's still good, methinks.

Come back down South, Mr. Kanker. Let's try it again. I realize that it's hard for you to remember just how good NC BBQ really is.

I'll even ask 'em to heat up some beer for ya! :laugh:

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I just want to get all of you in a room with BBQ and beer. :thu:

That would be awesome! I think I'll get to meet some KC folks this Friday when Dave Pierce drags them out to my late-night set at the San Jose Jazz Festival this Friday, LOL, but yeah, we're all pretty far-flung all over the map.

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

Geekgurl, I wasn't quoting you. :) I fully agreed with your post, then I quoted CliffK's "quote" of his friend. :freak:

I was responding to 3 different posts there, so the sentence order of my post was confusing.

Oh,I see, that's cool. :crazy: I'm running on the fumes of 5 hrs of sleep anyway so believe me, I am not taking anything I type/say too seriously, and I don't want you to either, LOL. The youngun's down for a nap, I think it's time for me to try to do the same. :bor:

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

We can all argue the policy behind copyright laws ad nauseum.

The response to the OP is pretty simple. Assuming you do not have a license or other proper permission, what you are doing is NOT permissible under US law. In fact, it's a pretty blatant copyright violation. Whether you get caught is one thing, but the violation is clear.

Archived