Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone using EWQL Complete Composers Collection? 67 % OFF

analogholic

http://www.soundsonline-europe.com/Complete-Composers-Collection-PLAY-Edition-Customize-pr-EW-189C.html

Just saw that their 67% off for this ends today

So opinions please!

The Orchestra and Piano in the bundle are the Gold package which can be upgraded to platinum/full versions.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

What do you think of the package in general?

I would need this type of bundle...pianos, orchestra percussion etc

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

I think you can actually pick and choose which instruments you want within the package.

EW makes good products I believe, I just installed EWQL Symphonic Orchestra and only have been working with it since yesterday..lot of good samples..but know that Im running on a quad, I believe these products to be very cpu/ram intensive and that to get them to run properly, you should use an 8 core machine..

All of their samples are excellent in regards to the instruments you mentioned..the piano's are very good as are their orchestra sections. The drums/perc/orch perc are excellent, especially in StormDrum. I have the 1st Kontakt player version and just did the upgrade to the PLAY version for the quad.

Archived