Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Luckiest baby in the world

duff beer

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, DB!

Glad the kid's alright; the Mother and others there must've been real shaken up.

But, why is just so much of the surveillance video repeated, without any of the rest of it- presumably some of which shows the rescue attempt and the kid being found more or less OK? Seems odd.

From CNN.com:

"...The stroller and baby were dragged 30 meters (33 yards) further up the track before the train came to a halt.

John Rees, a spokesman for train operator Connex, told Australia's Channel 7 television station: "It's a miracle this baby wasn't killed. The baby managed to escape with just a cut to the forehead, I'm told. It's a complete miracle."

The baby boy was quickly reunited with his distraught mother. He was taken to Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital but was later discharged."

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

But, why is just so much of the surveillance video repeated, without any of the rest of it- presumably some of which shows the rescue attempt and the kid being found more or less OK? Seems odd.

Probably because most people today only want to see the highlights...everything else is too boring for their 4-second attention span. :rolleyes:

My heart sank when I saw the video this morning and I could't imagine what went through the mom's mind watching helplessly...thank God everything turned out OK...devine intervention is the only explanation I can see...
Take care, Larryz

Archived