Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Do NOT forget

Today is September 11. Never forget what happened this day. Never forget where you were when you heard. Never forget the sight of that second plane smashing into the South Tower and confirming our most horrible fears. Never forget the yawning horror of two of the world's largest buildings crumbling into rubble. Never forget the mind numbing pain that came with the realization that on an ordinary, beautiful September day, you had just witnessed the unprovoked murder of thousands of your countrymen, and not on some faraway battlefield, but on your own soil - in [i]Manhattan[/i], of all places. Never forget the thousands of hysterical families left to wonder if their loved ones had escaped. And never forget looking to the sky and asking that most wrenching question of your God: "Why?" That is what happened two years ago this very moment. As long as you live, [i]do not forget.[/i]

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you ever wonder WHY the human race seems to be in a constant state of crisis? Just reading the history of the past century and the first part of this, the so called 21st century, one conflict has merged into another. World War I, World War II, The Cold War, and now coming very soon after the end of The Cold War, The War On Terrorism. These seem to me to be the major divisive forces that have, and are, taking place in our world. I don't know if it means anything...........but I think I see a cycle, or a trend here.

Archived