Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Mandy Moore Video

I'm not too into Mandy Moore, but her new video was shot in Prague. I'd love to go to Prague some day... Anyone ever been to Prague? ;)
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images are permitted.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Addix Metzatricity: [b]Uh-oh... I see a thread about to die. We're still on vacation here Alan.[/b][/quote]Uh, I guess I'm not on the 'A' list so I must not have gotten the memo...
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images are permitted.

Vacations are nice... I think I'll have a Mai Tai. :wave:

[quote]Originally posted by AlanThomas: [b] I'd love to go to Prague some day... Anyone ever been to Prague? ;) [/b][/quote]I hear that Mandy Moore has been to Prague. I've never been to Prague. But I do enjoy Prague Rock. And I like Prague-O better than Ragu. As for Mandy... Well she's nice -n- all, but she just ain't Hillary Duff, is she...

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Archived