Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Carvin Holdsworth Fatboy model

Eric Iverson

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember exactly who, but over the years several forum members here have mentioned trying them out in the Carvin stores or the like, and had nothing but good things- very good things- to say about 'em...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Outstanding instrument! Played a few at NAMM and they inspired me to develop my own guitars. It was (until I designed my own) the most comfortable guitar I had ever had in my hands to play... If I had the spare cash, I would still like to own one even though I build my own. It's that good...
Check out my Rock Beach Guitars page showing guitars I have built and repaired... http://www.rockbeachguitars.com

Eric,

They have a couple fatboy's in stock but not with synth, remember you have ten days to try it out and can return, no questions asked, just pay UPS. You guys probably think I'm on Carvin's payroll or something...

L.B.

I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

Well, one of the best players ever to grace this forum--Page Macginnis' bought one and loved it.

So that to me means it rocks.

(snaps fingers) That's right! Good ol' FunkJazz! :cool:

Well, one of the best players ever to grace this planet--Allan Holdsworth- co-designed it, bought one, and loved it, too! :D

So that must means it rocks, too! :thu::D:cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I did try one out, not sure which model exactly, in the Santa Ana store and yes it was a wonderful guitar. But then again, everything I've tried in the Carvin store has been very good. It's been hard walking out of that store with nothing...

[Carvin] XB76WF - All Walnut 6-string fretless

[schecter] Stiletto Studio 5 Fretless | Stiletto Elite 5

[Ampeg] SVT3-Pro | SVT-410HLF

Archived