Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New guitarist on the block

tylerD

Me..Sorry not sure where to post intros? so seein as I'll be hangin here most of the time Whats up?? Let me tell you a little about myself and of course gear.Well you could say I like playin on the Rock/blues side of things lately fave guitarists include the usual suspects Hendrix,Ace Frehley,Bruce Kulick,VH,Mustaine and lately Blues Saraceno.For Gear there's Pod bean w/floorboard, Peavey Transtube Revolution112(Awesome),Bad monkey,Phase90 and for guitar right now I'm usin a Schecter Omen 6 white no trem.Other odds and ends are Boss br532, Maudio monitors and Alesis drum machine.Whew!Lookin forward to helpin out around here..Thanx \m/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me..Sorry not sure where to post intros? so seein as I'll be hangin here most of the time Whats up?? Let me tell you a little about myself and of course gear.Well you could say I like playin on the Rock/blues side of things lately fave guitarists include the usual suspects Hendrix,Ace Frehley,Bruce Kulick,VH,Mustaine and lately Blues Saraceno.For Gear there's Pod bean w/floorboard, Peavey Transtube Revolution112(Awesome),Bad monkey,Phase90 and for guitar right now I'm usin a Schecter Omen 6 white no trem.Other odds and ends are Boss br532, Maudio monitors and Alesis drum machine.Whew!Lookin forward to helpin out around here..Thanx \m/

welcome T. you will like it here.

Archived