Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm back!

InakiR

Well the tour is over and I'm currently back home for a while. I attacked the Colony bookstore in NY and bought enough stuff for me to read and play to for a while.

Next stop, Europe :)

Iggy Rosenberg

Spector Legend 6 Classic

Warwick Corvette Proline 2005

Rob Allen Deep 4

Ritter Classic

Iggy's Blog

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahah there are some stories on my blog and pics on my flickr :)

Ignacio Rosenberg

It was a fun tour, even if we didn't do great with sales, we all clumped together and had a blast.

Iggy Rosenberg

Spector Legend 6 Classic

Rob Allen Deep 4

Ritter Classic

Iggy's Blog

I did not take the Ritter with me, I took the Warwick because it's light. I've been playing the Ritter now though, its neck is thicker and wider; I need to get used to it. Its definitely making me tired way faster.

I forgot the Ernie Ball guy at the tour gave me a polishing cloth. I should have taken some strings but I'm not much of an Ernie Ball string fan.

I took my SKB case and I lost a wheel on it, noticed it on my way back. I sent SKB an email and they promised to put a wheel in the mail today. Gotta love service like that.

As for storage, I won't start that for a while, I'm home till I go to Europe so I have some leeway. I am putting my basses up with a friend of mine I completely trust, and doesn't have a wandering lifestyle as I do. Still getting insurance on them.

I may got to Argentina around May or June, but I'm not taking a bass with me, that scares the crap out of me!!!

Iggy Rosenberg

Spector Legend 6 Classic

Rob Allen Deep 4

Ritter Classic

Iggy's Blog

I forgot the Ernie Ball guy at the tour gave me a polishing cloth. I should have taken some strings but I'm not much of an Ernie Ball string fan.

...and of course you didn't think of your pal davio when you oh-so-selfishly passed up free strings. :)

Yeah I thought about that when I landed home. "Maybe the guys in the forum would have like strings"

But they came attached to a Stingray and I figured you just wanted the strings.

BTW, I do NOT like the necks on those basses, they're way too thick. The bongo was thinner and lighter, but I think they're ugly as sin. Don't sound too nice either.

Iggy Rosenberg

Spector Legend 6 Classic

Rob Allen Deep 4

Ritter Classic

Iggy's Blog

Archived