Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Attention - London LDers....

57pbass

I am planning a trip to London - we will be there from 6/22 thru 6/30 - I will be travelling with my better half and as of today will be staying in Kensington...more info to follow.

I think it would be a smashing idea if we could assemble at a location TBD ... it would be great to meet all y'all and even greater to see some live local music and music shoppes.

www.danielprine.com

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it would be a smashing idea if we could assemble at a location TBD

You said smashing...your fitting in already :thu:

it would be great to meet all y'all and even greater to see some live local music and music shoppes.

-1 for the use of "y'all", but a half a point for "shoppe" :D

57P

My work place iks just a few stops from Kensington, in fact our old office was in High Street Ken. I'm going away on holiday on the 25th but we should really meet up for a couple pints, I know some nice pubs around there...

Tim, Davo, Phil are you in? We could have dinner at the Wagamama and then head to a pub nearby.

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

57P

My work place iks just a few stops from Kensington, in fact our old office was in High Street Ken. I'm going away on holiday on the 25th but we should really meet up for a couple pints, I know some nice pubs around there...

Tim, Davo, Phil are you in? We could have dinner at the Wagamama and then head to a pub nearby.

This sounds excellent..we are staying at The Raddison which is working out well for us right now..

www.danielprine.com

I am planning a trip to London - .........

I think it would be a smashing idea if we could assemble at a location TBD ... it would be great to meet all y'all and even greater to see some live local music and music shoppes.

I'm giving him a +2 because he DID use all y'all in the correct context. Y'all being singular and all y'all being plural.

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

Wagamama was the first place that came to my mind.

We could go sticky fingers instead... Warning - its expensive as hell.

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

We could go sticky fingers instead... Warning - its expensive as hell.

Isn't that Bill Wyman's place? What's it like there?

Yep that's the one... It's good, I've been there a couple times for lunch and one for dinner, they have this massive burger called "the stack" some massive ten floor burger :D

and they have the infamous Bill's bass

the one he made fretless among other stuff

http://www.stickyfingers.co.uk/

I'm confused, we only have 12 months in our year. ;) I know you Americans like to do things big but 30 months!

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

and he will be here annoying the hell out of us for a whole eight months :D

• 2 months later...

Hello London LDers....

We will be in London from 6/21 thru 6/30.

We are attending Wimbeldon on Sat 6/27 and another date TBD which I will post as soon as I hear back and will be travelling to Brussels on either Tuesday 6/23 or Wed 6/24. I would love to connect with the London Low Downers so please let me know what works best.. we are staying in Kennsington for the duration...

I would love to visit a music store or two..see some live music and grab a pint or two ...

Thanks !!!

www.danielprine.com

Dam you, you miss my gig by two days

I'm going away from the 25th but if you want to meet I work near wimbledon and near kensigton so it's up to you.

Music in kensington is quite scarce but you may want to get on the tube to Tottenham Court Road and walk down the street to Denmark St. There's a shop called bass cellar that will make you droll. Don't take you wallet with you on this trip.

In Kensington there's a very nice pub called Builders Arms, I used to go there and the lager is very nice...Sorry i'm not a bitter person.

PM and I'll give you my mobile so we can meet when you are here.

Hello,

So we have solidified our dates and they are

Arrive - 6/21

6/24 Brusells

6/25 Kemptom Park

6/27 & 6/29 Wimbledon

I think the we will wind up with some American friends attending Wimbledon on Sat night so the show might be tough but please send the info..I might convince them to attend?? Aside from that I am looking forward to meeting up with the London LDers...

DavidMpires I tried to PM but your mailbox is full...

Thanks Dan

www.danielprine.com

My inbox is had lots of free space. Anyway I've deleted everything now.

Dan did you mean Brussels? I'm flying out of the 25th so we can only meet between 21st and the 23rd.

We will sort something out

That was last week, nothing to worry about now.

Archived