Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Official New England Sticky-Fingered BBQ Bassfest

davio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

and I finally plugged my computer back in and drop by. I haven't touched this thing in over a week!

The BBQ-Bass Fest was an amazing way to start my vacation. I had no idea what to expect but I had a great time! Kirk and I sat at his rig and went thru every effect in his Rocktron with the Variax which, at $400 was a steal. They actually took the time to make that a decent instrument. It played very well. I dug Tom's Kinal a lot as well.

Now...the food...my god...can we go there again?.....and they served quarts! yes, that is right. 32oz of beer in one glass. I don't know the Euro equivalent but wow. 2 of those and the pump was primed to yell at the tv. Go Bruins! (They eventually swept the Habs in 4 games!) Later that night I wound up jamming with the upright at a friends before the game and chuggalugging a few(ok a lot more) brews.

And yes you have seen pics of me when I'm not drunk...every one that has been posted here I am either completely or at least relatively sober ;)

Cheers to the next time we do this again whenever that may be. And hopefully more LDLDers will be around. I am away for the rest of the weekend with shows at The Lucky Dog in Worcester (say it with me "Woo-Stah") and in Allston Rock City at Great Scott.

Carvin Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String, ESP LTD 5 String, Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg 4x10 and 1x18

www.captaincutthroat.com

Archived