Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fascinating guitar website

PBBPaul

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunately, if you click on the links (at least, the links that I hit) it takes you to a place where you have to sign up and join before you can have access to the information.

Bill

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

unfortunately, if you click on the links (at least, the links that I hit) it takes you to a place where you have to sign up and join before you can have access to the information.

Bill

That is pretty weak! Maybe i'll remove it from my bookmarks than!!

Bill

Not the links I clicked. I verified dates on my Gibson and Fender serial numbers, and got some good history on my old Electra model. All free :)

• 1 month later...
Holy shazzit... I'm on it! :D

Just don't go standing by any oil can displays. Remember what happened to Steve Martin after he found his phone book listing in "The Jerk"...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Bill

Hey - yes this is so for links to Vintaxe.com - please note I have no affiliation with that site - but I do think it is a great resource. I link to it when there is no free stuff that I can find. I am not trying to trick people - When people send me catalog scans or links to scans I post them ...If you come across any other links that require money please let me know as I am not aware of it - and I will remove them.

Cheers

Paul

www.jedistar.com

Archived