Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RD700GX one touch settings

delirium

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't actually understand that much about how roland organises its patches... are the edits saveable to different locations or do you simply edit it in position (i.e. so you can't have more than one variaiton of Ultimate Grand for instance)...

I really hope Roland do some severe update with the OS for those SN patches... I found I was using the old RD700SX epiano sound more than anything...

I meant One Touch button settings - with One Touch pianos I can change theses setting to other patches so I threw away Expressive Grand etc. With One Touch E.Piano I can't change patches but only tone type of super natural ep.
♫♫♫ motif XS6, RD700GX

I didn't know you could change the One Touch at all, beyond a couple of tweaks. How did you do what you did, d?

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I didn't know you could change the One Touch at all, beyond a couple of tweaks. How did you do what you did, d?

you press Designer Button and there you can change patches but only works for pianos.

♫♫♫ motif XS6, RD700GX

Archived