Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Albany News paper video

Switch hitter

at the local open mic night the big albany news paper Times Union did a nice little video of the place. Im in the video a bunch of times playing bass. Just click on the Muddy Cup open mic video. Not really news worthy but I thought it was cool. Plus, unlike my gig photos, you can actually see my face this time!! Heres the link: http://timesunion.com/multimedia/video/artscam_muddycup.asp

P.S. Around 2:19 you see a clip of me playing and almost falling flat on my face. dunno why they put that in.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually the biggest laugh came from them talking about intruductory artists that know only 2 chords, then they show me. But yeah, open mics Im noticed have been written off as a place for singer songwriter wannabe's to hang out. But there are actually some REALLY good and diverse tallent. Like the guy on the Piano at the end, he is phenominal. Oh yeah, and we did have a belly dancer come twice.

actually the biggest laugh came from them talking about intruductory artists that know only 2 chords, then they show me. But yeah, open mics Im noticed have been written off as a place for singer songwriter wannabe's to hang out. But there are actually some REALLY good and diverse tallent. Like the guy on the Piano at the end, he is phenominal. Oh yeah, and we did have a belly dancer come twice.

:thu:

Push the button Frank.

Archived