Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

25x more people died in France...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let the government run your healthcare and they are bound to screw it up. They cant get all of the people into hospitals fast enough, as a result, people die. This should be a CLEAR wake-up call to people in the US that want State run health care. May those people R.I.P..

[quote]Originally posted by Mr. Wow: [b]Let the government run your healthcare and they are bound to screw it up. This should be a CLEAR wake-up call to people in the US that want State run health care. [/b][/quote]Amen to that... anyone who wants health care for free run by the govt. should go visit the free health care clinic run by HRS. that will change your mind in 10 minutes. i have several friends who are doctors. there is already a fairly large differance in health care by doctors who do alot of HMO clients.. (due to the low fixed rates HMO's pay and the fact their hands are tied to even recommend much less allow a patient to have often needed tests) HMO wont pay for it. alot of these guys stoped taking HMO insured patients.. i could just imagine even lower paid govt doctors. My sister works in a Veterans hospital we wont even go there... sheesh the storys she tells. any Vets wanna add to that! Scott

Archived