Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official ignore LindseyR from now on post

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I haven't replied to any of those posts since subtly chastised by Lee & Salieri. :cry: I must admit though, that I've been tempted so I just don't read them anymore. :eek:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

After a day or so of reading that nonsense I started ignoring it; but at one point the new, renamed, and related threads were taking up 6 or 8 spaces and knocking some worthwhile threads off page 1. I found myself getting irritated but still I resisted. Finally today I bit, it felt good. ;)

oh shit! - sorry. It cannot be for real can it? I'm always astonished to see the WEB site updated to reflect the insanity in the posts. I really don't think that chic exists, but who is the picture of and the songs? If she is real, she is scary crazy. And I am sure no one is paying $2K for 4 non-existent CDs and that no one would believe that anyone would, so what is this looney tunes up to?

Steve Powell - Bull Moon Digital

www.bullmoondigital.com

Methinks Marissa's site is set up by some RIAA employee. If that's the case, shows you how desperate they are to get the ball back in their court, so to speak. Just a wild theory of mine... either way...smell my finger!!! [img]http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/ups/DeNiro/up_yours.gif[/img]

Archived