Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Marissa is now selling her Cd for 1000 dollars and is selling cds

MARISSA HAS A FEW FANS. SHE JUST RECIEVED MONEY TODAY ...FIFTY BUCKS. THEY TOLD ME THIS. this is not a joke, people send money to pay for the cds in small amounts. Didn't you know that this is a trend for geniuses? didn't you know that geniuses are not signed to major labels and no one has a great and beautiful voice:? this is trend for geniuses. they sell their music at a very high price. mARISSA IS NOT MEGA FAMOUS. SHE MEANS IT. PEOPLE HAVE TO BECOME EDUCATED ABOUT ART. AND THE VALUE OF ART. mARISSA IS UNUSUAL AS TALENT. :love: SHE IS ABOVE MAJOR LABELS AS A TALENT. HER QUALITY IS ABOVE THEM. ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW. [url=http://www.marissamarchant.com/music.html]www.marissamarchant.com/music.html[/url]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marissa is making money, believe it or not. she has some clients. but she decided that people are so dumb that they don't know what talent is. they don't go to museums, they don't read much, and they don't know what the word "genius:" means or if it has value. Marissa Marchant is more phenomenal then it appears. She has been oppressed. struggled to prove that she is phenomenal. the anti talent and anit looks club, filled with ugly and average people, can't tell musicians like Marissa that she isn't talented. They have done much work to alienate genius from the media and serious beauty. People know longer know what a beautiful voice sounds like. That is why Marissa Marchant has decided to charge what she is worth. hardly anyone in the world sings with her quality. and writes on her level at the same time. She is making money. but we are here to tell you. Maxfield Parrish is a genius as well, that no one cares about. ART is not DEAD> :p :p

this guy send fifty dollars a month. there are people who just give money to her and pay her off for the cds. you need to get in reality ...NO one has her vocal quality in the entertainment right now. no one has writing skills and a voice like this in the entertainment industry at the same time.. and no one has her writing skill at all. you are not in reality. this is a trend for geniuses. geniuses are not signed acts. all geniuses are on the outside charging this kind of money and making money. you can't tell that her voice is better then everyone who is signed..I can!!!!! and so can other people.

[quote]Maxfield Parrish is a genius as well, that no one cares about.[/quote]Except for that his art is relatively well known and on display at Museums, there are books written about him, etc, etc. - beyond that, yes the similarity is staggering, you wacko freak. Go to a doctor and get some help, whatever is wrong with you is very disturbing. Let me tell you something also about reality: in everyone else's reality, you are one sick puppy.

Steve Powell - Bull Moon Digital

www.bullmoondigital.com

[quote]Originally posted by LindseyR: [b]Marissa is making money, believe it or not. she has some clients. but she decided that people are so dumb that they don't know what talent is. they don't go to museums, they don't read much, and they don't know what the word "genius:" means or if it has value. Marissa Marchant is more phenomenal then it appears. She has been oppressed. struggled to prove that she is phenomenal. the anti talent and anit looks club, filled with ugly and average people, can't tell musicians like Marissa that she isn't talented. They have done much work to alienate genius from the media and serious beauty. People know longer know what a beautiful voice sounds like. That is why Marissa Marchant has decided to charge what she is worth. hardly anyone in the world sings with her quality. and writes on her level at the same time. She is making money. but we are here to tell you. Maxfield Parrish is a genius as well, that no one cares about. ART is not DEAD> :p :p [/b][/quote]Hey Lindsey, I go to museums. I've been to MoMa, the Whitney, Guggenheim, etc. All the good ones in NYC. I read. I'm reading a great book about the "Masters of Doom". Marissa would probably say that the guys behind these games only care about profit, but she'd be wrong. To me, the creation of computer games is a great exercise in teamwork, profitability, mental dedication, and yes, artfulness. Oh, and they have better be fun to play, too. That's what seems to be missing in Marissa's music. It's too serious, and self propagandizing. (Either that, or it's her views on life in general.) I just find that whenever you so-called "geniuses" come around, you make me laugh so hard, that I piss in my pants, and head for the nearest toilet bowl, so I can shit. :D If something is truly a work of genius, then it should be like a miracle; it should take you by surprise, or put so much awe that you want to find out what makes it so. [b][i]Unforunately, Ms. Marchant has yet to reach that mark.[/b][/i] Realistically, very few people do. Perhaps if she didn't try so hard to sell herself, then people might naturally gravitate towards her work. If she continues to insist that people don't care about art, or are money whores, or anything negative, then you're done. Sorry. Pack it up, and let the real talent in. I believe most folks can find real talent if they truly want to.

[quote]Listen to Marissa's music: 4 album set available for $2000.00 and $1000.00 for one cd. 1 Cd is complete, I'm in the recording studio recording the other 3. You have the option of buying a single with a one hundred dollar donation. Check (the bottom of page) for shopping cart (Pay Pal) and the order page. There's a place to send a donation as well. (albums named "Thales of Miletus") Nothing imperfect will be on my cds. (the mp3 of that is up as well) El Sol Que Tu Eres was written by another writer. That song isn't for sale. I've written all the rest of my songs except El Sol. If you are buying the cd's from another country, you can pay the same price in your own exchange. Green Tea ( just a demo) is done, it is a good performance with not so good sonic quality, I am doing it over. I have to get more mixing equipment. There are no off notes. I am in the process of buying a high quality acoustic piano so I can donate my time to giving you free music. Yea, right. LOL All songs (except El Sol) are copyrighted and written by, Marissa Marchant: Vocals, Piano, Guitar. (and copyrighted, unlawful duplication of this material will be subject to prosectution) [/quote]

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

Archived