Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Shuffle Rhythm & Metronomes

Dave da Dude

Okay. Who's coming over to practice this with me? :D:rolleyes:

Hell of a commute, but if I ever make it to Carolina, you supply the amps, I'll buy the beer, coffee, Pepsi, whatever...

I'm still workin' on the amps. But if you ever make it here, I'll see that we have 'em. ;)

Oh... the coffee, Pepsi AND beer is on me! :D

I must be a LA geetar player... :blush:

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay. Who's coming over to practice this with me? :D:rolleyes:

Hell of a commute, but if I ever make it to Carolina, you supply the amps, I'll buy the beer, coffee, Pepsi, whatever...

I'm still workin' on the amps. But if you ever make it here, I'll see that we have 'em. ;)

Oh... the coffee, Pepsi AND beer is on me! :D

I must be a LA geetar player... :blush:

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

Dude, I think buying a metronome is like working out. Really working out is about doing it. If you are willing to do it, you don't even need to go to the gym. You could do alot of exercises at home and get in great shape. But most people don't. They buy a gym membership and then don't go--ok not everyone does this.

But in the last post about metronomes I mentioned there are online metronomes. In other words you don't have to spend ANY money and it is available right now for you to practice to immediatly in front of your pc. All the shuffle and other stuff is really not important, save that cost for your first drum machine if you want all that.

Practicing to a metronome or drum machine is crucial to developing the coordination to play in a group. Especially for the shredding part. If your into that.

Archived