Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pedal gas

Derrick1642607670

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No experience- yet.

I very much want a Nova Wah dual fixed-wah gizmo; hel-looo peaky-quirky-notched-vocal-like Michael Schenker, Mick Ronson, etc. etc. etc. tones!! Love the sound of a parked wah, and having it instantly repeatable- in two settings- would be schweet.

Teahead- a god friend who used to be seen on this forum a lot more- had a lot of dealings with Keely, and had nothing but good experiences as far as I know. He has been on a first-name basis with a number of reknowned "boutique" pedal pushers...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Aaaaa... not to hijack this thread, nor change its direction or anything... but, it's not an auto-wah or anything like that, it's just like two wahs with separate knobs (that sweep through each wah's range) and off/on footswitches instead of treadle-pedals, so that you can set the wah in a specific "sweet-spot" and turn it off and on at will, and switch between two different such sounds, as well.

Mick Ronson (with David Bowie) and Michael Schenker (and a LOT of other big-name classic-rock icons) would find a sweet-spot that suited them on a wah-pedal, and leave it that way, without sweeping or rocking the pedal; it'd just be set and left that way. Of course, every time you moved it, you'd have to find the sweet-spot again, and getting it just-right might be more easily said than done.

This pedal is for that; the guts of two quality wahs stuffed into an oblong enclosure with a knob and a true-bypass foot-switch for each one, and no treadle-pedals.

When Keeley was a smaller operation (2003), he responded to his emails personally and even offered to redo the EQ on my DS-1 he modded for free. I declined because I wanted more time with the pedal, but ever since then, I was impressed. I've never gotten better service from anywhere.
Shut up and play.

When Keeley was a smaller operation (2003), he responded to his emails personally and even offered to redo the EQ on my DS-1 he modded for free. I declined because I wanted more time with the pedal, but ever since then, I was impressed. I've never gotten better service from anywhere.

That sounds on-par with Teahead's past comments, and what I've generally read and heard...

Archived