Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Agile Guitars & Rhondo of NJ

Dave da Dude

I was just surfin' around and lookin' at their line again. Then I wondered what Harmony Central reviews had to say about them. Not that it might really mean anything. :rolleyes:

BUT, I did find this of interest...

Submitted 07/02/2007 (name withheld to protect the guilty)

"I live in NJ not far from where Rondo was and I really wish I took a serious look at Agile before they closed down the store." (in reviewing an AL3000 Slim Profile Neck)

Is this true?!!! :eek:

It looks as thought they are at least still selling online.

Any first hand knowledge here?

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope...the brink-n-mortar store that was there in Union since I was a little kid....shut down a couple of years ago.

I was in there a couple of time just before they closed their doors.

I spoke with Kurt, the owner...and he said that area had just gotten real bad with crime, and after the guy next store got robbed...he decided it was time to close the doors.

But..."Rondo Music" still exists on the Internet...though Kurt is now living somewhere in NH if I recall. I'm not even sure where the Agile guitars are shipped out of, as I only bought them while they were still in Union.

The Agile's are a great deal, and their upper end models are quite well made...but I've turned the page on the Agile guitars now that I am mostly playing the Hagstroms.

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

Archived