Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lisa Marie Presley on Conan O'Brien

Ok, I'm not really in-the-know with all the pop divas these days - mainly because its not my kind of music. So, I'm watching Conan last night and checking out this black-haired woman with a really bad vibe. Conan, being the best in the business these days was hilarious as usual and I'd see this bitch just sit there like "whatever". I just kept thinking, "who the fuck is this?" and "get her the hell out of here with her bad vibes!!". Then, Conan mentions who it is. All I can say is - like father, not like daughter. No charisma whatsoever. She should stay out of show business.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your right about her vibe. She sure looks like her daddy though. Getting this message everytime I post: >>Sorry, we can not process your request. The board administrator has enabled flood protection for this function. You must wait at least 30 seconds before trying this request again.<< Works the second time.

William F. Turner

Songwriter

turnersongs

Sometimes the truth is rude...

tough shit... get used to it.

What I can't figure out is, why did it take her so long to decide she was a musican? Answer-she isn't. Any one with any real talent knows it before they are 35 years old. Come on, I haven't even heard the album, but there's very little chance that Lisa Marie suddenly became talented. What she is, is a spoiled, little, rich girl who got bored.

[quote] >>Sorry, we can not process your request. The board administrator has enabled flood protection for this function. You must wait at least 30 seconds before trying this request again.<< [/quote]I'm getting this also, must have something to do with the switching of the servers.

[quote] I haven't even heard the album, but there's very little chance that Lisa Marie suddenly became talented [/quote]We would like to thank the backing musicians, AutoTune and Pro Tools for sitting in tonight. :)

[quote] We would like to thank the backing musicians, AutoTune and Pro Tools for sitting in tonight. [/quote]LOL LOL Perhaps a custom written Lisa Marie pitch correction algorithm. A simple interface. Simply toggle the 'SUCK' and'NO SUCK' buttons, and, voila! Which one of you C++ studs out there is game?? :thu:
"You can't enjoy yourself unless you're having fun."

The most telling part of the interview was that she didn't perform. No singing. I guess her label and managmennt realized that she sucked so bad on Leno that it would be better if she just talked. Even without a personalitly. :bor:

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

[quote] Perhaps a custom written Lisa Marie pitch correction algorithm. A simple interface. Simply toggle the 'SUCK' and'NO SUCK' buttons, and, voila! [/quote]Hey, I didn't get a "suck" , "no suck" button on my auto-tune..................wait a minute.........uh...........I dont use auto-tune.

Archived