Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

LED ZEPPELIN Reunion: ROBERT PLANT Speaks About O2 Gig

VeloDoug

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=90583

Concluding the interview Plant remained adamant that a world tour would not happen saying he wanted to concentrate on his project with Alison Krauss.

He said: "I really enjoyed playing with my friends [LED ZEPPELIN], and we are a lot closer because of it. But the responsibility, the whole dealit's a whole different thing to what I'm doing with Alison."

MUSCLE:91 Mesa Mk4(rack mounted)|Mesa F30|Mesa Nomad45|'78 Marshall 4x12

HEART:07 Gibson LP Std 50s Neck|86 Jackson Soloist|92 PRS Custom 24|01 PRS Singlecut|Taylor 814ce|MIM Strat

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard a story on the radio the other day that there was a rumor running around about Led Zeppelin playing some festival (can't remember the name of it). The truth was that Plant/Krause is playing the festival and a Zeppelin tribute named Lez Zeppelin is also on the bill. Apparently they are what the name implies, 4 lesbians covering Zeppelin!
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

I heard a story on the radio the other day that there was a rumor running around about Led Zeppelin playing some festival (can't remember the name of it). The truth was that Plant/Krause is playing the festival and a Zeppelin tribute named Lez Zeppelin is also on the bill. Apparently they are what the name implies, 4 lesbians covering Zeppelin!

There we rumors around here that Zep was going to play at Bonaroo this year - was that the one you were thinking of? I am not sure if Plant/Krause is scheduled there or not.

Reverbnation stuff

More Reverbnation stuff

I feel happy! I feel happy!

There we rumors around here that Zep was going to play at Bonaroo this year - was that the one you were thinking of? I am not sure if Plant/Krause is scheduled there or not.

Yes, Bonaroo. Thanks, Splitting Hare! I knew when I heard it, it would come back to me.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

Yeah, it's Bonnaroo: http://www.bonnaroo.com/

Plant & Krauss are playing it, so what people are saying is: Why not have Zeppelin play it too?

And yeah, Lez Zeppelin is playing. I've seen them twice, they're a good time. It's nice to hear Zeppelin stuff performed well live. The drummer is awesome, and the weakest link is the singing, as you could imagine. It's just not the same having a girl hit those notes. Also, I think they recently changed singers, and the old one was better. Ah well!

I'm ok with the DVD too. No way I'd be able to get tix to see Zep anyway.

Hey Rush is touring and tickets are 'only' about $50, Zep tickets could easily be 10x that much. The Black Crowes will be out this summer too.

Wonder what the new Linkin Park album would sound like if they didn't have Perfect Circle to steal from.

Archived