Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

carpedebass

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merry Christmas to all! No new gear for me other than PA stuff. But I believe my next bass is going to be an ICON 4 from Carvin with all of the walnut trimmings. We'll see. Depends on how this new gig of mine goes.....could be sooner than later!

How do you sign a computer screen?

Merry Christmas!

(Anyone have a great idea to feed a half dozen people who are supposed to be here any minute? We were going to pick up a few pizzas, but the pizza shops all closed at 8:00, and I don't have time to get into the next time zone... uh, make that two time zones.)

- Matt W.

Merry Christmas from Melbourne, Australia!

It's almost over here - 11:26pm Christmas Day(night).

Have had a wonderful day with family - and I'm very tired now!

Off to read a few pages of my new "History of the Fender Bass" book before bed.

:thu:

Tomorrow I have to start working off all that good food. My jeans are feeling awfully tight :D

Merry Christmas!

(Anyone have a great idea to feed a half dozen people who are supposed to be here any minute? We were going to pick up a few pizzas, but the pizza shops all closed at 8:00, and I don't have time to get into the next time zone... uh, make that two time zones.)

A bit late for turkey, nothing in the freezer? No cans of beans? Then I suggest a 24 of Heineken, and a bottle of wine or two. A quick run to the convenience store for Tostidos and Cheesies.

;^)

Merry Christmas from Melbourne, Australia!

Off to read a few pages of my new "History of the Fender Bass" book before bed.

:thu:

Tomorrow I have to start working off all that good food. My jeans are feeling awfully tight :D

That's a great book - I got it last year. This year I have 'The Fender Bass' by Klaus Blasquiz. I've only thumbed through it but I've already noticed a pic which shows Elvis 'faking' it with a P bass, when it is now well-documented that he played bass on at least one track.

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Archived