Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Eagles CD

Guitarzannie

My boss is being really good to us today. He has his CD player in the office cranked up and we are able to enjoy the Eagles' newest CD. He actually won it at the office Christmas party.

I haven't been able to give it a critical listen, but it sounds really good to me! In fact, all of us are really impressed.

Michelle

My new baby is a 2002 Collectors by Ovation

I think this is a cool song title -- "Can't Remember to Forget"

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanna hear it. The only song I heard was a country cover someone posted a month or so ago.

I have a feeling that my boss is going to have quite a few people wanting to borrow it. I did happen to listen to quite a few good licks on that CD.

Michelle

My new baby is a 2002 Collectors by Ovation

I think this is a cool song title -- "Can't Remember to Forget"

Well I am a huge Eagles Fan and really flipped when I heard the new Single "Bye Bye Baby" it was like classic eagles with the thick rich harmonies and tele twang ;o)

So I bought the double CD ($12.00 at Wal-Mart only) and proceeded to allow my ears to hear the wonderful new tunes. With a 2 disc set, I expected a lot of great material...

What I discovered was a self indulgent whine fest of sappy woe is me songs...

It is almost as if they had to get all of the whining out of the way to pave the road for the next round of hopefully better material..

As a matter of fact, they did not even write the single that is out... The only reason I bought the record..

But the harmonies are sweet and the picking is tight...

Just not what I had hoped for...

Good marketing plan on their part, if they had placed this at .99 cents a song on iTunes, I would be $11.00 richer...

Archived