Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

O/T Copying DVDs

Greg B.

I've got a DVD that from my bands first show last week (it was a shop party) that I want to make a few copies for the rest of the guys in the band, and I don't have the foggiest idea how to make copies. My computer has a burner, but I can't figure out how to get it off of the original DVD onto my computer. Help me! :cry::crazy:

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have burning program Greg? if so then you need something to rip the file. If it's not file protected DVD, which it doesn't sound like. Then you should be able to just save the project as an *.ISO. then you can burn it back as many times you like. If you want to simplify it more, you could grab a program called DVDShrink Version 3.2.0.15 I think is the latest. That will Rip the DVD into an *.ISO file or rip and burn for you.

Thanks Monkey and stamplicker. I finally figured out how to get it done. I was able to save it as a ISO file onto my computer then burn it using the free download. Thanks guys.

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

DVD Shrink is good, but I think DVD Decrypter is a little better. And, yeah, to burn, use Nero. It is simply the best burning software available.

I tried all of them, but nothing seems to work as well as DVD Fab Platinum. The compression is the best I've seen so far, the control over the final product is great, plus it's the fastest one I've used as well. (DVD Shrink is so slow, it's a nightmare).

DVD Shrink is good, but I think DVD Decrypter is a little better. And, yeah, to burn, use Nero. It is simply the best burning software available.

I tried all of them, but nothing seems to work as well as DVD Fab Platinum. The compression is the best I've seen so far, the control over the final product is great, plus it's the fastest one I've used as well. (DVD Shrink is so slow, it's a nightmare).

:thu:

Archived