Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

DRUM MACHINE & GUITAR.........Chase

ToneZappa

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am finding it very hard to buy the "recorded into a 4 track cassette " part though.....is that humor?

:thu: On the Music. If there was one critisism I have is it sounds like you weren't sure where you wanted to go at times.

As for 4 track cassettes mixers. In the 70's, they were a big deal. They were on everyone's wish list. They did a good job, use regular cassette tape and had some neat, for the time, options. You could over dub and end up with a 12 track to stereo mix.

Peace

We have a post for sharing your music. You can find it here:

https://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1473709/page/1#Post1473709

I thought I had !!!!! What I,m I doing wrong, I went there and selected topic options and new topic. Could you help.....Thanks TZ.

Thanks for listening.

Stamplicker.....Had a listen to your MagicStomp stuff (10+)

Fumblyfingers...You are right & wrong!! it was recorded on cassette but 3 track (ho ho ho) as one track won,t work. All the songs (4 only) were done on cassette apart from "Last Nights Sounds".

Zeben...........No I was,nt sure were I was going, it was just a blast with a brand new toy (drum machine) its not a track just some home entertainment that I think has a bit of spice to it guitar wise.

Thanks all for your comments and listening and I sorry for posting in the wrong place.....can somebody help me with that?

We have a post for sharing your music. You can find it here:

https://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1473709/page/1#Post1473709

I thought I had !!!!! What I,m I doing wrong, I went there and selected topic options and new topic. Could you help.....Thanks TZ.

No worries. The thread is a sticky that is set up at the top of the page called "POST YOUR MUSIC HERE, To Share It With The Forum ". It is currently the second one down. Click on that thread to enter it, then scroll down to the box at the bottom. Enter your post in there and then click on submit.

Don't worry about it for this song (it's already here and there's not point in trying to move it). But any future songs that you'd like to post should be added to that thread.

Some great playing BTW. Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Archived