Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cartoon I thought some of you might like:

Guitarzannie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, Craig. This cartoon cracks me up! The even made one of the sheep a lefty.

Michelle

Cool cartoon! :grin:

Yeah, I have noticed a lot of that in cartoons and comics. I think all the Muppets that played a guitar were lefties as well.

In this cartoon, the sheep's probably been drawn as a lefty to avoid crowding the image with the guitar neck?

Hahh! Cute cartoon, G'Zannie! :D

Thanks, Craig. This cartoon cracks me up! The even made one of the sheep a lefty.

Michelle

Yeah, I have noticed a lot of that in cartoons and comics. I think all the Muppets that played a guitar were lefties as well.

In this cartoon, the sheep's probably been drawn as a lefty to avoid crowding the image with the guitar neck?

Naaa, naaa, he stuck with flippin' over righties 'cause they were more widely available and he felt that they were generally better quality. Unfortuneately, his technique was pretty Bo-Peep and he tended to suffer from wooly tone. My neighbor, the farmer's kid, was tight with them. Herd he got in some kind of flocking trouble and was on the lamb...

(Note that the "righty"-sheep is sportin' a flipped-over lefty, to boot... )

What they need is a black-sheep who's been down to the crossroads and can kick out some li'l boy blues... :cool: "Ah-hawe-hawe-hawe-hawe; walk that walk, talk that talk; Hey, ewe! Ah b'lieve I'll dust my broom... !!" :D

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Hahh! Cute cartoon, G'Zannie! :D

Michelle

Naaa, naaa, he stuck with flippin' over righties 'cause they were more widely available and he felt that they were generally better quality. Unfortuneately, his technique was pretty Bo-Peep and he tended to suffer from wooly tone. My neighbor, the farmer's kid, was tight with them. Herd he got in some kind of flocking trouble and was on the lamb...

(Note that the "righty"-sheep is sportin' a flipped-over lefty, to boot... )

What they need is a black-sheep who's been down to the crossroads and can kick out some li'l boy blues... :cool: "Ah-hawe-hawe-hawe-hawe; walk that walk, talk that talk; Hey, ewe! Ah b'lieve I'll dust my broom... !!" :D

Actually, I herd that they did have a lead guitarist, a ewe named Fluffy. But Fluffy got tired of standing downwind of the lead singer and putting up with his crap, so she bolted from the group. She took the bass player, the drummer and the keyboard player and formed her own group, Fluffy and the UnHerd.

I also herd that the reason that the righty sheep are playing flipped over guitars is that one night while they were tripping out on some grass that they got from Little Bo Peep, they put in bids on all kinds of junk on Ebay and they won those guitars. But that's just a rumor.

Michelle

My new baby is a 2002 Collectors by Ovation

I think this is a cool song title -- "Can't Remember to Forget"

Whadda you say, Craig? Isn't it about time to put this thread to sheep.. er.. sleep? :freak:

Shear hilarity, that's what I say! (Dodges flying rotten vegetables.)

No rotten vegetables, but toilet paper maybe (just kidding). I heard that toilet paper used to get thrown at showings of "Rocky Horror Picture Show".

Michelle

Whadda you say, Craig? Isn't it about time to put this thread to sheep.. er.. sleep? :freak:

No rotten vegetables, but toilet paper maybe (just kidding). I heard that toilet paper used to get thrown at showings of "Rocky Horror Picture Show".

Michelle

And toast.

Michelle

And toast.

:D I love RHPS.

And being the black sheep of the family, I also loved the shear pun.

www.myspace.com/donahelena

Support bored teenage ghost hunters. www.myspace.com/rock_paranormal

Isn't the name of their band is Sheep Trick?

...yes, that's all I got and that sucked!

:grin:

Actually, that was pretty good!

Sheep Trick - didn't they have a hit song called "I Want Ewe to Want Me"?

Michelle

None of them can take the lead cuz they're all BASS players!! ha,ha,ha

LMAO!!!!

I thought they looked a little "fretless"! Aren't some bass players "a few strings short of a guitar?" ;)

Actually, sheep could never be leads in rock bands because sheep are followers and not leaders.

Michelle

Speaking as a shepherd: Funny cartoon, but I've got one very friendly, tame, confident ewe named Maisie who really is the "point sheep" for the rest of them. Where Maisie leads, they all follow.

So whoever convinced you that sheep can't lead really fleeced you, huh?

Speaking as a shepherd: Funny cartoon, but I've got one very friendly, tame, confident ewe named Maisie who really is the "point sheep" for the rest of them. Where Maisie leads, they all follow.

So whoever convinced you that sheep can't lead really fleeced you. huh?

Well, I think that the one who was "fleeced" was the creator of the cartoon. ;)

Actually, I do know that at least one sheep out of the herd has to be the leader, or else they would never get any where. I guess that I should have used the term "most sheep" in my post.

Michelle

...Actually, I do know that at least one sheep out of the (flock) has to be the leader, or else they would never get any where...

Well, we refer to Maisie as the "alpha sheep," but it's just a joke. Sheep are like anybody else and each individual has its own personality, but generally speaking they do tend not to be too assertive. Anyway, I didn't mean to be a buzzkill! Just making conversation.

Archived