Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anybody get Komplete 5 yet?

Bflat

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a lot like Komplete 4, with a couple of updates! :)

I got it last week, but I've been totally slammed on some projects and haven't had much chance to experiment with Kontakt 3. I've played around with Guitar Rig 3, and there are some pretty big improvements going on in there....some very usable amp models and cool new delays.

Worth checking out!

I used it extensively for several weeks right before the Thanksgiving holiday. It is worth way more than the $199 upgrade price. I can't do much with Massive on my 700 MHz G4, but think of this as a long-term investment. The big improvements are to the Kontakt and Guitar Rig interfaces, workflow, and feature set.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Hey!Mark Schmieder thanks so much for that infor i jus got Komplete 5 not played with it yet moving right now.I will run Komplete 5 on a IMAC 20 inch 2.16 ghz with 3 g of ram hope that will make the software run smooth for me.

Archived