Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy 2nd half of the year

At least I hope it will be. Some people have had bad news recently, hopefully their lives will turn around at this uncelebrated meaningless date in the year. For others, like myself, life is going great. Lets hope the good stuff just keeps on coming! Some have taken risks - quit, lost or changed jobs - hopefully for the better. I just thought I'd post this to pass on my best wishes to all of you and say good luck, whatever you're doing. Happy New Month, Happy 2nd half of the year everyone! John Scotsman

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I'm still pretty happy with my FIRST HALF! But, John, if you want me to celebrate my SECOND HALF, then... on the (W)hole, Preparation H is a GOOD THING! (Sorry, my kids made me watch that 2nd Austin Powers flick, Goldmember, over the weekend! What a stupid movie!) :D Gas :cool:
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• 11 months later...
Well it's that time of year again! I'm in a totally different situation this time round. I can't believe how quickly time goes by. I'm gonna be as old as the rest of you soon! Hey, what about JDL? He said he'd be gone for two weeks, seems like he's still away, where is he? Where am I?

Cool, I never thought about it, but I had a pretty normal first half of the year. Some hard work done in the day job, and the usual mid year reviews are coming up. Here's wishing everyone a good second half.

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

Kind of like "God bless us each and everyone and have a Happy Second Half one and all!" ??? That would kind of ruleZ. :) Hey John! What's up my brother? I see in your other thread that you are still busy planning trips? Don't forget the Seattle stops. ;)

Thanks 60, there's a few really cool stone sites around if you can find them. That website is pretty good. I'm always planning trips Lance, just wish I had the money to fund them! Don't you worry, I'll be back in Seattle someday in the not too distant future. You know how much I loved the NorthWest! Hey, see that guy that posted above you, Scotty, he's doing vocals on your song he is!

Archived