Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Online metal collaberation

Im looking for some musicians to collaberate with. Im a guitarist and I have a few ideas I would love to send to you if your interested. Style would be Hard rock/Metal/Thash/Goth :D

If your interested let me know and I will send some samples.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p-ed off all the local bassists and drummers, so now you're looking online? :D

Sorry. I'm just so accustomed to people who refer to themselves as "metal guitarists" being really arrogant guys that don't play nice with others, and typically are musically illiterate (but play really fast) so they don't communicate at all, they just expect other people to "pick up" what they play.

BTW - I'm a guitarist, and I play in a metal band, so there's no bias going on here - but I've auditioned my fair share of people just like what I described above.

If you don't fit that description, allow me to offer my apologies, and wish you good luck! :thu:

Nah not arrogant unless you ask my wife, :) Just not really looking to the band thing anymore but love writing music. Im pretty layed back, easy to get along with........Unless you ask my wife :) I have a couple of idea I have been kicking around with a few different guys accross American and Im really diggin how strange it is to be writing music with people I have never even met in person. I have benn playing for about 22 yrs Though Im not a speed freak or a solo hog....I prefer tasty as a title when it comes to solos :) Anyway thanx for checking the post out.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived