Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ever wish you had four hands?

Darklava

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would double the cost for gloves. Since you would also have to have 4 arms, shirts would have to be completely redesigned. You could no longer be just "right handed" or "left handed"....you would be "bottom left handed" or "top right handed". You would probably end up with 2 arms going dead in the middle of the night if you sleep on them wrong instead of just one.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

You would probably end up with 2 arms going dead in the middle of the night if you sleep on them wrong instead of just one.

That was my thoughts exactly. See, I was thinking, instead of four arms, you could have two, but have them be attached with Velcro. That way, you could use them during the day, then pop them off at night.

Guy must play banjo, too.

That would work better if he had this guitar.

Possibly. I fingerpick in Travis picking, etc. and lots of people think I must be able to play Banjo. I'm sure I could pick it up with just a few lessons, but I'm telling you they are related but very different skills. The natural inclination on fingerpicked acoustic guitar doesn't translate to the banjo because of the partial scale, high g string.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

That was my thoughts exactly. See, I was thinking, instead of four arms, you could have two, but have them be attached with Velcro. That way, you could use them during the day, then pop them off at night.

Yeah, I've always thought about that, actually. It'd be great if you could unscrew one arm before sleeping on your side. Screw-in limbs would be great for swellings too, because you could just unscrew them and let the excess liquid out.

Yeah, I've always thought about that, actually. It'd be great if you could unscrew one arm before sleeping on your side. Screw-in limbs would be great for swellings too, because you could just unscrew them and let the excess liquid out.

Not to mention the ability to stock several different arms including a few "utility" arms. The bottle opener arm, the perpetual giving the finger arm, the chainsaw arm and of course...The guitar arm!

Archived