Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fender Custom Shop Strat Neck - only $750??????

caprae

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carprae,

Pass on it. The custom shop on the back looks like a slide on decal, Even the front doesn't look right.

I have seen a lot of stats with replace Custom necks and I don't recall any of them looking like that.

If you are still jonesing call the guy and asks him for the ser#, date and name on the end of the neck. It's been awhile but they use to stamp those necks. Things might have changed. The guys here can tell you

Peace

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/msg/410339872.html

Looks like he has the body to go along with it. It appears that he replaced the neck with a US strat neck. Either way, a neck can't be worth $750.

Good points Zuben. I'll keep watching this for a few days and see what happens. There has been a guy in Atlanta who posts warnings when things are out of whack. I called a guy on a G&L bass (by email, not by posting on Craig's List) when the pictures clearly showed a Tribute bass.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Yep. I'd be willing to be you couldn't add all the best add-ons from Warmoth or USACG and not reach this. I'm wondering if he parted the guitar and figure 60/40 body/neck.

At least I know I wasn't crazy.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Archived