Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Early morning GAS attack

rizzo9247

On my way home from work yesterday, I stopped in at a local music store just to, well, you know, look around a bit when something caught my eye. It was the RBXJM2, Myung's signature six string with that one S-Dunc massive humbucker. I spent almost an hour with it, and was willing to sell off my first born son to own one. A hefty price tag at $1499 (but not that bad for a six string), but I am sure I can get a better deal somewhere.

I'll try to hold off on buying it as long as I can, due to the fact that my two other basses are not paid off yet(I bought the Jazz in March and the Precision earlier this month). I am setting a date, somewhere in the fall, it will either be this bass or a new laptop. My bet is on the fish...

Anybody play/own one of these? I know the positives, but I don't think I spent enough time with it to pick out the negatives. Any input?

Thanks,

Anthony

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been denying to myself that I need one. But eventually I will give up and bring one with me...I having some serious GAS

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

Get a good price for the "first born son" and get the fish and the laptop. After all, life is about pleasing ourselves. :D

Rocky :snax:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb, voting on what to eat for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb, contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin

Archived